FIELD DAY!!, 6/27/2009, 12:00 am

LakelandARC at yahoogroups.com LakelandARC at yahoogroups.com
Tue Jun 16 21:08:47 PDT 2009

Reminder from: LakelandARC Yahoo! Group
 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LakelandARC/cal

FIELD DAY!!
Saturday June 27, 2009
All Day
(This event repeats every day until Sunday June 28, 2009.)
(The next reminder for this event will be sent in 4 days, 23 hours, 51 minutes.)
Location: Hunt Fountain Park pavilion on Green Rd, Lakeland
Street: Hunt Fountain Park pavilion on Green Rd
City State Zip: Lakeland, FL 33810

Notes:
Please come out and join us at the annual ARRL Field Day event.  We will start setting up antennas on Friday evening, the 26th, through the morning of the 27th.  The radio operations will begin at 14:00 local time on the 27th and continue for 24 hours straight until 14:00 local on Sunday the 28th.  Please considering joining us at this event, we would surely appreciate your support and attendance.

All Rights Reserved
 Copyright © 2009
 Yahoo! Inc.
 http://www.yahoo.com