PSK31 for Bill

Jim Murray jimmurray3 at verizon.net
Thu Jun 18 05:07:33 PDT 2009

Hi Bill

Glad to help with your PSK31. My 1st question is how are you using your
mic for PSK31? For starters I suggest that you look at the Signalink USB
interface at http://www.tigertronics.com/slusbmain.htm
Woks great and allows for most data modes. Please reply direct to me so
that I can go direct to your email.

Jim
AB4JM

Jim,

I have a couple questions for you on PSK31. Your presentation gave me
the itch. I resurrected an old PC and have it standing by my icom 7000.
I am able, via the mic to copy PSK31, but I have a few questions for
you. :-)

Bill
KI4ZMV, 853-8543

I know you will give it your best shot. :-)