[LakelandARC] Re: PSK31 for Bill

Bill billkodak at verizon.net
Sat Jun 20 04:48:34 PDT 2009

Jim,

Thank you for getting back. I've read about the Tigertronics package. There is also a cable option, but I hear this might be problematic with the icom 7000. I'm told for reliable operation a relay has to be installed in addition to the switching transistor. It is my understanding that the Tigertronics eliminates all this fuss. Is the latter the one you use and recommend?

I don't remember seeing this unit in your demo. There was a lot going on, and I could have easily missed it. I seem to remember some cables and a part from Radio Shack. I would still like to chat about how you do PSK31 and any other digital modes you use.

I will see Ernie and Mike this morning at the VE session. I will pick their brains too.

Bill

PS sorry for not getting back sooner. Things have been a bit crazy lately. :-)