[LakelandARC] Lakeland, Fl Amateur Radio Club (LARC) Net Log 11-11-2010

Bill billkodak at verizon.net
Thu Nov 11 20:11:51 PST 2010

Hey George,

I have a signal report for you. I sounds like you might be over driving your radio a bit. You are coming through with tons of power, high S number, but some of your words are getting clipped. I hesitate to suggest what is causing this, because it could be several things. You might want to team up with someone to check this out.

Thank you again for doing the net, and please let me know when you will be resuming your normal schedule, and what that might be so that I can change the blog.

Bill