[LakelandARC] Lakeland, Fl Amateur Radio Club (LARC) Net Log 11-11-2010

George Gafford Sr ki4nbe at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 13 12:23:04 PST 2010

Hey Bill, Thanks I needed this report on my radio as I bought a new Heil Sound
Pro Set Elite Headset.
Thing is/was I didn't know it didn't come with the PTT switch.
Found out later reason behind it is there are two different kinds of PTT
switches.
One is a hand switch and the other is a foot switch.
I need to get one or the other.
Now the reason for my clipped words was do to having my vox timing set to low to
1.5 delay. I have set that higher  but still need a PTT switch ( another $30.00)
shot haha.
OK now about resuming my normal schedule.
I'm good to go for the next 6 months and need to get with Dan WZ1P and let him
know I'm good for the 2nd Thursdays of each month and more if needed.
So I hope this helps you out as well for the blog.
73 and thanks for your help on the radio report.
 George/KI4NBE