[LakelandARC] Lakeland, Fl Amateur Radio Club (LARC) Net Log 11-11-2010

George Gafford Sr ki4nbe at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 14 19:08:13 PST 2010

Thanks Bill

 73 de George/KI4NBE

________________________________
From: Bill <billkodak at verizon.net>
To: LakelandARC at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, November 14, 2010 7:58:29 AM
Subject: Re: [LakelandARC] Lakeland, Fl Amateur Radio Club (LARC) Net Log
11-11-2010

George,

Now that I think about it, you did mention on the net that  you had just
purchased a new headset. Seems like with every new toy there is a  learning
curve. Dan would be a good one to talk about this with. He helped me  when I
first started out, and as you know he has done a lot of research on  switches
and headsets.

OK on the net schedule. I will verify and update the blog  accordingly.

Bill