[LakelandARC] Lakeland, Fl Amateur Radio Club (LARC) Net Log 11-11-2010

Bill billkodak at verizon.net
Sun Nov 14 04:58:29 PST 2010

George,

Now that I think about it, you did mention on the net that you had just purchased a new headset. Seems like with every new toy there is a learning curve. Dan would be a good one to talk about this with. He helped me when I first started out, and as you know he has done a lot of research on switches and headsets.

OK on the net schedule. I will verify and update the blog accordingly.

Bill