ARRL Southeastern Division election

Andrea Hartlage, KG4IUM kg4ium at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 19:53:19 PDT 2010

Fellow ARRL member,

I wish to provide a friendly reminder of the ongoing ARRL election within our
great Southeastern Division.  If you’ve already marked and sent in your
ballot, thank you for your time and participation.

If you have NOT already returned your ballot, I encourage you to do so; I also
respectfully ask for your vote so that I may represent your concerns and ideas
as Vice-Director.  Please visit my website -- www.SouthEasternDivision.org
-- to learn more about my background, my enthusiasm for Ham radio, my position
on issues of concern to our ham radio community, my endorsements, and my
pledges to you if elected.

As a reminder, all ballots must be delivered by mail in Connecticut not later
than noon on November 19 to be counted.  Please
encourage all the ARRL members you know to vote and return their ballots soon.

Thank you and 73,

Andrea Hartlage KG4IUM

Vice-Director Candidate, ARRL Southeastern Division

www.SouthEasternDivision.org