[LakelandARC] Request for an Oscilloscope

Bill billkodak at verizon.net
Wed Jun 8 06:13:07 PDT 2011

Patrick,

Don got back to me. Turns out the scope he was going to loan me had a very small screen (2 x 2.5 inches). It was intended for rack mounting along with a bunch of other similar scopes. What Don is looking for is a full sized, the bigger the better, scope for demonstration purposes. Some of the newer scopes can even be fed to a monitor. That might be nice. Alternatively,  I should think live video through our projector might be a good approach if the scan lines are not an issue. I think Don is working on this angle.

Bill