[LakelandARC] Request for an Oscilloscope

rfoxwor1 at tampabay.rr.com rfoxwor1 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jun 8 08:01:43 PDT 2011

I have a BK 2120B which is dualtrace, rated for 30 MHz, has a flatscreen
appx 3.25 x 4 inch rectangular. It was made probably for tech school
electronics labs and is pretty basic, and does not have any external
video output etc, but appears to work normally with a clear trace etc.

(one always says that it _appears_ to work normally .. )

The presenter would have to supply two connections with BNC male on
each end. I don't have any probes for it.

I could bring it with me (and leave with it as well ... :-) and meet
with whomever to dry-run the pres'n ahead of time, if needed.

- Bob