Field Day Request

patrickboneil patrickboneil at juno.com
Sun Jun 9 21:10:28 PDT 2013

Good Morning Everyone!

Field Day is less than two weeks away!!

Everything is on track for a great time at Field Day 2013.  Fred
and company are getting commitments from everyone so that
every radio is operated to the fullest.  A few events are being
scheduled during Field Day, including a raffle.

Please remember to bring a covered dish to the Family Appreciation
dinner on Saturday, June 22nd at 6pm.  The Club will provide
the burgers and dogs along with the condiments.  Be prepared to
have a great time!

I do have one request.  We need someone to bring a gas or charcoal
grill so we can cook the burgers and dogs on Saturday.   The facility
that we will be using does not have an appropriate grill for us to use.
So if someone has a grill that we may use on Saturday, please contact
me at ki4cdy at arrl.net.

As always, if anyone has any questions, please let me know,

Thanks,

Patrick
KI4CDY