NASA Juno project this week

Rich Kennedy n4ess at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Oct 7 03:18:55 PDT 2013

NASA Juno Spacecraft project.

Here is the information.  Take a listen this week.

Rich – N4ESS

NASA's Juno spacecraft will fly past Earth on October 9, 2013 to receive a gravity assist from our planet, putting it on course for Jupiter. To celebrate this event, the Juno mission is inviting amateur radio operators around the world to say "HI" to Juno in a coordinated Morse Code message. Juno's radio & plasma wave experiment, called Waves, should be able to detect the message if enough people participate. So please join in, and help spread the word to fellow amateur radio enthusiasts!

This page will be updated with additional information as the event approaches. In addition, we have created a Facebook event page where you are welcome to a discuss this activity. We ask only that you be courteous and stay on topic.

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/hijuno/