March for Babies 2014

Patrick B O'Neil patrickboneil at juno.com
Wed Apr 16 06:05:34 PDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

On Saturday, April 26th, 2014, the Lakeland Amateur Radio Club will be
assisting
the March of Dimes March for Babies Walk.  This walk takes place in
Lakeland around
Lake Hollingsworth and Lake Morton.

Our Club has been participating in this worthwhile event for many years.
Our purpose at
the event is to monitor the Walk and report any problems to the local
director.  We
utilize the LARC repeater for this event.

We need your assistance for this event.  If you can participate, please
let me know.  The
Walk last for approximately 3 hours.  Please try to arrive at the First
Presbyterian Church,
175 Lake Hollingsworth Drive, Lakeland around 7am.  Parking is at a
premium if you
arrive much later than 7am.  We have been locating ourselves near the
sidewalk on Lake
Hollingsworth Drive.

If you are available for this event, please let me know.   Please email
me at:

patrickboneil at juno.com

Thanks,

Patrick O'Neil