[LakelandARC] March for Babies 2014

Bill billkodak at verizon.net
Wed Apr 16 06:18:15 PDT 2014

I will be there.

bill
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Patrick B O'Neil
  To: LakelandARC at yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 9:05 AM
  Subject: [LakelandARC] March for Babies 2014

  Hello Everyone,

  On Saturday, April 26th, 2014, the Lakeland Amateur Radio Club will be
  assisting
  the March of Dimes March for Babies Walk. This walk takes place in
  Lakeland around
  Lake Hollingsworth and Lake Morton.

  Our Club has been participating in this worthwhile event for many years.
  Our purpose at
  the event is to monitor the Walk and report any problems to the local
  director. We
  utilize the LARC repeater for this event.

  We need your assistance for this event. If you can participate, please
  let me know. The
  Walk last for approximately 3 hours. Please try to arrive at the First
  Presbyterian Church,
  175 Lake Hollingsworth Drive, Lakeland around 7am. Parking is at a
  premium if you
  arrive much later than 7am. We have been locating ourselves near the
  sidewalk on Lake
  Hollingsworth Drive.

  If you are available for this event, please let me know. Please email
  me at:

  patrickboneil at juno.com

  Thanks,

  Patrick O'Neil