[LakelandARC] Re: LARC 2m/Trader's Net, Thursday, 10 December 2015

R B seethebeauty316 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 11 02:37:26 PST 2015

Bill,
I will be more than happy to help answer any question you have on the hobby.
This is indeed a great club, please do not be discouraged.
My cellphone number is 863-279-5567 (anytime after 5pm M-F or anytime Sat or Sun is best) or we can correspond via email RunToTheMusic at gmail.com.
73s and have a Blessed day.
Ringo, K2TDRSemper Fi
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 4:53 AM, ki4nbe at yahoo.com ki4nbe at yahoo.com [LakelandARC]<LakelandARC at yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I need to remember net night,  I'm missing out on things.

Sent from my Verizon Smartphone