Polk ARES Welcomes the New Emergency Coordinator

Robin Retzloff fdrn at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Dec 15 09:23:50 PST 2015

Polk County Amateur Radio Operators,

It is with great pleasure that Polk County ARES welcomes a new Emergency
Coordinator. Mike Green, AG4LT, has volunteered to lead the Polk County
ARES team into the future and will assume the EC duties on January 1st. He
has been integral to our ARES program. He brings many years experience in
emergency planning and response as a retired Polk County Deputy Sheriff,
national deployments with American Red Cross, and head of security at
Sun-n-Fun fly-in.

I ask that you consider volunteering your skills to Polk County ARES and
assist Mike in shoring up our current projects while charting new
directions for the ARES program.

Thank you for your support,

Robin Retzloff   AF1RE
PolkCounty ARES Emergency Coordinator