January Polk ARES Meeting Thursday the 22nd

Robin Retzloff fdrn at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jan 21 21:16:56 PST 2015

Polk County Amateur Radio Operators,

You are all invited to the January ARES meeting today at 6pm. We are
meeting at the Polk County Emergency Operations. Directions and information
<http://polkares.org/?page_id=19> about Polk ARES can be found at
PolkARES.org. We have new leadership in the WCF Section and there are
changes in Polk County ARES. We will be making Badges at this meeting for
those that still need them. We have made changes to the Web page
<http://www.polkares.org>, stop by and let us know what you need there. The
ARESDB.COM online Database is where we keep our roster of Polk ARES
members. We need all members to stop by the Database and update their
information. Some of those on the Database have errors on their phone
numbers that need to be corrected. Do not use brackets when entering your
phone number as it will prevent the last 2 numbers from being added.73

Robin Retzloff   AF1RE
Polk ARES Emergency Coordinator
407-421-8422
robinretzloff at gmail.com