Can someone help Jim with this?

billkodak at verizon.net billkodak at verizon.net
Sun Jan 25 08:25:33 PST 2015

I just got this request from Jim. He asked me to put it on the blog, as a looking for, but before I did that, I wanted to try a more direct approach. If anyone out there can help Jim, please contact him at the email address below.

 Bill

 Jim's message follows:

Jim Scott here KG4PWF  not on the HT . lol

 I am looking to buy a good outdoor 4.1 A Balun for my new HF antenna project;
 It must be able to handle at least 400watts ..

I can be contacted  norton68 at gmail.com mailto:norton68 at gmail.com

 I will be ordering the Cobra Ultralite Sr., long folded Dipole, which requires the 4:1 Balun.

Orlando is out of the question; I am unable to handle the walking.

 Thank you in advance,

 JIM SCOTT  KG4PWF