[LakelandARC] Hexbeam mast

Don Jeerings Djeerings at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Nov 24 19:01:52 PST 2015

On 11/24/2015 09:33 PM, matthew at mrstevens.net [LakelandARC] wrote:

> Hey everybody,
>
> I am in the market for a 30-40' telescoping steel mast (Rohn H30-40 or
> similar) capable of supporting a hexbeam. Does anyone have one for
> sale, or know of a local supplier who's shipping charges wouldn't be
> higher than the cost of the mast itself? A light rotor is also in my
> future, so if anyone knows of one that is available any info would be
> appreciated.
>
> Matthew
> KK4FEM

You might consider checking the CFARG (Tampa) Hamfest at the Plant City
Strawberry grounds, Dec 11th and 12th.
Last year, there were several in the tail gate area, and a there was a
tower vendor in the main bldg.

I will have discount tickets, 9 dollars instead of 10 at the LARC
Christmas party, should you want one..

Good luck

Don KI4EFL