[LakelandARC] Hexbeam mast

Matthew Stevens matthew at mrstevens.net
Fri Nov 27 09:24:13 PST 2015

Picked up the mast today, the guy is actually affiliated with Three Star, so the prices are the same as those shown on their site. He's got a bunch of 25g in stock, 6 top sections I think. He also said he'll be getting a new inventory shipment in about 2 weeks. They can also ship down special orders from 3 star's main warehouse in Va.

threestarinc.com
Local phone:
(321) 304-0884

Matthew