[LakelandARC] Fusion Repeaters

Andrew Stevens andyboy at rsasmc.com
Wed Apr 20 07:59:14 PDT 2016

Roger,
I believe there are at least 4 or 5 (including ours-K4LKL) in the Lakeland/Tampa Metro areas. From what I understand, the Fusion aspect doesn't tend to be very active however.

73
-Andrew- (wx4ams)
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. (‭John‬ ‭1‬:‭14‬)
Sent from my iPhone