March for Babies 30 April 2016

N4ESS n4ess at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Apr 26 06:41:51 PDT 2016

March For Babies

Saturday April 30, 2016

Volunteers needed

8:00 am - app 11:00 am (this is an hour later than last year as the walk
will be around only one lake.)

(Location: First Presbyterian Church, 175 Lake Hollingsworth Dr, Lakeland,
FL 33801)

We will meet at the church at approx. 8am that is the setup time.  You can
arrive a bit earlier 7:45 if you want to get a good parking place.  We will
be operating on the LARC repeater frequency 146.685 with a PL tone of 127.3

Once you park just proceed to the front of the church and you will find the
group from LARC.

The walk this year will be around just Lake Hollingsworth  and we should
wrap up around 11am.  Bring yourself and a WT and that is all you need.

If anyone needs a radio we will have a couple of extras.

Rich - N4ESS