Technician manuals / VISTI

Jim Stewart w4xds at outlook.com
Tue Apr 26 07:20:07 PDT 2016

Good morning!

On the hunt for any current Technician manuals - we have a new Polk County
CERT group that was recently trained and a few of the group have inquired
about becoming Hams.  If you have a current Technician manual laying around
that you would like to donate to the cause, please bring it to the next
meeting and I will make sure it gets used.  Who knows - might even get some
new members out of this!

VISTI - we will be collecting for VISTI again at the May meeting.  Food
items, personal items, pet food - and yes, even cash (checks made out to
VISTI) would be appreciated.  I will be there to collect and will make sure
to get it to VISTI ASAP.

73's - see y'all at the May meeting.

Jim

W4XDS/WQOF877
Amateur Extra
Member/Director, Lakeland Amateur Radio Club
   - WWW.LAKELANDARC.ORG
Polk Co. ARES AEC of Operations
   - WWW.POLKARES.ORG
ARRL OES