[LakelandARC] New location

Bill billkodak at verizon.net
Sun Dec 4 03:58:56 PST 2016

Thank you George. I made the change this morning.  You are correct. We will have the Christmas party at the new location, Beaconhill Fellowship, 220 W Beacon Rd, Lakeland FL. If you are heading south on Florida Ave, make a right onto W. Beacon Hill Rd. The church will be about 300 feet on the left. Also, keep in mind that we will start at 6:00 PM, one hour earlier.

For more information and driving directions, please go to the blog, http://lakelandarc.blogspot.com

Bill KI4ZMV