VISTE

Jim Stewart w4xds at outlook.com
Sun Dec 4 09:15:37 PST 2016

I know this is very last minute, but I just got off the phone with a friend
of mine who had gone by VISTE last week to drop off a donation, and he told
me how depleted the food bank appeared.

We just did a donation drive at the last meeting and had several bags to
drop off.  But if anyone has any food items that they would like to donate,
please bring them to the meeting tomorrow night and I will make sure they
get them.

Thanks, and hope to see everyone tomorrow night at our *new* meeting place
(220 West Beacon Road - see the Blog)!

Jim

W4XDS/WQOF877
Amateur Extra
Member/Director, Lakeland Amateur Radio Club
   - WWW.LAKELANDARC.ORG
Polk Co. ARES AEC of Operations
   - WWW.POLKARES.ORG
Skywarn POL-773