[LakelandARC] Radio in need of service

Stephanie Hildreth shildreth88 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 17:51:48 PDT 2016

Sorry, it's on SR 60 near that intersection!

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone-------- Original message --------From: "Stephanie Hildreth shildreth88 at yahoo.com [LakelandARC]" <LakelandARC at yahoogroups.com> Date: 3/23/2016  8:50 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: LARC <LakelandARC at yahoogroups.com> Subject: RE: [LakelandARC] Radio in need of service

      There's a shop in Bartow on US 98 near the corner of SR 60 and US 98. Across from the Kelley car dealership. Never used them for amateur, but they tuned my CB. They sell and repair amateur, CB, marine. Basically all 2-day radios.
http://wildwoodcontracting.com/
Stephanie KK4RAH

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone-------- Original message --------From: "nmonllor at tampabay.rr.com [LakelandARC]" <LakelandARC at yahoogroups.com> Date: 3/23/2016  5:21 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: LakelandARC at yahoogroups.com Subject: [LakelandARC] Radio in need of service

      Hello folks,I have an old Sansui QRX-3500 Quad reciever I'd like to have cleaned and adjusted ( actually just a good cleaning).I called Best Buy and they had no idea as to where to take it to. I was wondering if anyone in the club might know of a place I could get this work done.Thank you,RenKG4BAS