VISTI donation drive

Jim Stewart w4xds at outlook.com
Thu Nov 3 09:34:52 PDT 2016

Good afternoon!

Just a reminder that at our November meeting we will be collecting for
VISTI.  With Thanksgiving only a few weeks away and Christmas on the near
horizon, VISTI's banks will be sorely depleted.  Please bring food,
personal items (soap, shampoo, deodorant, Q-tips, etc.), pet food items,
etc. to the next meeting (Nov. 7th) and I will get them to VISTI.

They also accept monetary donations (checks only please).

Let's make this one of the best donation drives yet!

Thanks - see you at the meeting.

73's

Jim

W4XDS/WQOF877
Amateur Extra
Member/Director, Lakeland Amateur Radio Club
   - WWW.LAKELANDARC.ORG
Polk Co. ARES AEC of Operations
   - WWW.POLKARES.ORG
Skywarn POL-773