[LakelandARC] LARC 2m/Trader's Net, Thursday, 03 November 2016

Bryan Eveland beveland87 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 16:34:28 PDT 2016

Unfortunately i have had to take everything down at the QTH. I will be leaving this saturday for NJ.
It was a big pleasure meeting everyone in the club. i sure made quite a few new friends and i will be sure when i come back down to stop in on a meeting.
My best of wishes to everyone and families.
Catch everyone on the log later on
73KM4SJSBryan

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android