[LakelandARC] Anyone up for 10m tonight?

beveland87 beveland87 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 15:46:58 PDT 2016

Wire is still hanging strong. Took the vertical down last week to get the lawn done. I'm gonna be playing it by ear tonight.

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android Device
-------- Original message --------From: "Matthew Stevens matthew at mrstevens.net [LakelandARC]" <LakelandARC at yahoogroups.com> Date: 9/2/16  4:07 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: LakelandARC at yahoogroups.com Subject: [LakelandARC] Anyone up for 10m tonight?

      If anyone's interested (and your antennas are still standing after the storm... :), we can start around 9pm this evening. Once again in the low end of the tech band, 28.303-6 or so. I'll jump on the repeater a few minutes before and we can coordinate on the frequency.

- Matthew KK4FEM

Sent from my iPhone