Kathleen Historical Society Spaghetti Supper Fundraiser

N4ESS n4ess at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jun 8 10:51:24 PDT 2017

The monthly Kathleen Historical Society Spaghetti Supper Fundraiser will be
this evening Thursday, June 8, 4-7 p.m.

Peggy and I will be arriving today at 5pm as will a few other club members.

This is where Field Day will be this year if you want to get a look at it
ahead of time.

The location is:

Kathleen Historical Society

8950 N. Campbell Rd.

Lakeland, FL

You can get to the Heritage Park by taking US 98 North from I-4  5.4 miles
to West Socrum Road then turn left or West on Socrum Rd. and proceed 2.2
miles to Campbell Rd.  Turn left onto Campbell Rd. and the entrance is ahead
on the right.

Hope to see you there,

Rich - N4ESS

Peggy - N4PEG