Skywarn training, March 6th

Jim Stewart w4xds at outlook.com
Sun Mar 5 14:43:31 PST 2017

Looking forward to seeing a good crowd at the Skywarn training tomorrow
(Monday) night.  I will be arriving early at the EOC to get the place
setup.  Don't forget, the meeting will start promptly at 6:30 PM.

LARC will still be doing VE testing, so I will get an area setup for that.

Address: 1891 Jim Keene Blvd, Winter Haven.  This is in the County's
offices that are just off of Winter Lake Road.  Look for the American flag.

Directions:
   From Lakeland, go east on Winter Lake Rd.  After you cross over
Thornhill Road, look for the American Flag on the left hand side of Winter
Lake Road.  That will be Jim Keene Blvd.

   From Winter Haven, go west on Winter Lake Rd.  After you pass All Saints
Academy on the right, look for the American Flag on the right hand side of
Winter Lake Road.  That will be Jim Keene Blvd.

 Follow Jim Keene Blvd. all the way back to where you see the Sheriff's
office on the left - the Emergency Operations Center will be the building
on the right.  Parking is on the right hand side, in front of the
building.  Never know when Sheriff Judd will have a press conference, so
you might want to leave the "Media" spots open.

If you need any assistance getting in the building, I will be monitoring
the WC4PEM repeaters or you can call me at 863-521-1511, and I will come
out to assist.

Hope to see everyone there!

73's

Jim

W4XDS/WQOF877
Amateur Extra
Member/Director, Lakeland Amateur Radio Club
   - WWW.LAKELANDARC.ORG
Polk Co. ARES AEC of Operations
   - WWW.POLKARES.ORG
Skywarn POL-773