[LakelandARC] Repeater Interference - Please check your radios

Don Djeerings at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Mar 16 10:14:03 PDT 2017

Note the "AnyTone" mobile radios (50 watt) are among  those capable of
doing this. Several years ago I did the same to another system (just for
test) and it worked..

They also, be used,  to monitor this situation, and field strength
levels might be use full to help locate trouble source. I am in the
Plant City area.

KI4EFL   Don