[LakelandARC] Tampa Bay Ham Fest......LARC Table.

William Johnson billkodak at verizon.net
Tue Nov 28 12:29:35 PST 2017

I am yours all day on Saturday. I will be there on Friday with Al, and
he will sit at our table for an hour or so. (Especially if Peggy is
there. I am counting on you to provide an attractive companion for me on
Saturday. :-) )

Are you getting a good response for help? Do we need a more dramatic
request for assistance?

Bill

PS Making some progress with Fusion 360. Steep learning curve.

On 11/28/2017 2:02 PM, robertd654 at yahoo.com [LakelandARC] wrote:

> One week from Friday ( December 8th ) is the start of the Tampa Bay
> Ham Fest at the Expo Hall of the Strawberry Festival Grounds in Plant
> City. As in the past LARC will have a table to answer questions about
> our club and ham radio in general.
>

> The event is open from 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM on Friday and from 8:00 AM
> to 4:00 PM on Saturday.
>

> We are looking for volunteers to be at our table for an hour or so at
> a time. If you are attending this event could you please email me to
> let me know what time ( or times ) you would be willing to be at the
> LARC table.
>

> As always I appreciate your help. Without our volunteers we would not
> be able to carry out our mission of community and club service
> throughout the year!
>

> Please respond here or email me at km4bao at yahoo.com
>

> Thank you in advance.
>

> 73