[LARC-CQ] Craig Curry wb3iex

PJC hazelflagg at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 13:18:11 PST 2019

Hi,
I am Craig's sister. He is deceased as of Sept 17th. I know by law nobody can use one of these channels on his radio without a license, or his channel.
I didn't exactly know what to do with the Radio. Shouldn't the Radio assignment be taken off of it? Do I notify the FCC, clueless .
I was happy to see him doing something he liked again, but we had not talked for a couple of years then got back together and did a flash catch up in a month I don't know how to shut this station down or who to contact.
Thank you.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android