SPECIAL POLK ARES NET ANNOUNCEMENT!!! NET MONDAY 10 AM

Evans F. Mitchell; KD4EFM / AFA2TH / WQFK 894 kd4efm at polkemcomm.org
Sun Aug 17 19:32:09 PDT 2008

Greetings all, I do apologize for the late note, however,
I will hold a POLK ARES NET Monday Morning at 10 AM.

At that time, I will have some information to pass on,
but furthermore, information on TS FAY. Once I have information
from Paul, I will let every one know as soon as possible.

As it is being told to me at this hour, FAY has not made the
turn it was supposed to earlier this evening. The tracking
models are now moving land fall north of Citrus County, and
towards Tallahassee.... To early to tell anything at this time.

Please check in to the net at 10 AM. I will see if Paul will be
able to as well, if not, I will try to obtain any information
he needs to be sent out before net time.

Thanks for your support.

Evans F. Mitchell
KD4EFM / AFA2TH FL; USAF MARS
GMRS: WQFK894
D-STAR 145.670 Simplex and KJ4ACN LKLD, FL

Certified Emergency Vehicle Technician
Law Enforcement Veh. Installations, L-1
by: EVTCC, Inc.

           PLEASE TAKE NOTE
KD4EFM.ORG EMAIL / WEB SITE IS NOW OUT OF SERVICE
PLEASE CHANGE YOUR ADDRESS BOOKS TO SHOW:
KD4EFM at POLKEMCOMM.ORG